Who we share Data with
17. We share your Data with our data processors for the following reasons:
a. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to allow the third party service provider Big Cartel to host the online store and ensure the website runs smoothly;
b. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable the third party payment provider PayPal to process user payments and refunds;
Keeping Data secure
18. The Website is hosted on Big Cartel platform;
19. When you access our online store, your data may be stored through Big Cartel's data storage, databases and the general Big Cartel applications;
20. When you perform a payment, your data may be stored through PayPal's data storage, databases and the general PayPal applications;
21. Information on the technical and organisational measures in place to protect your data can be found:
a. Big Cartel: https://help.bigcartel.com/faq#security
b. PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/pci
22. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
23. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
25. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
26. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
27. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
29. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
30. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our Website providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
31. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
32. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
34. This website does not place or directly accesses Cookies on your computer.
36. You can find more information on these third party services and their Cookie policies below:
Provides hosting and marketing services to this Website
Provides payment services to this Website
Provides Social Plugins to share content with your Facebook friends
Provides Social Plugins so share content with your Instagram
Provides Social Plugins to share content with your Twitter followers
39. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
40. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
41. ZOE DELAUTRE ART
time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately
posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the
You may contact ZOE DELAUTRE ART by email at email@example.com.
10 January 2020